Ending Megtober with a bang! Join us for our last episode in our 3 part series on fatphobia and diet culture. We talk fatphobia in Star Wars (shocker that we’re talking about Star Wars, we know), HerUniverse’s “inclusivity” that definitely doesn’t include fat people, fat representation in media, and how to be less fatphobic. Hope y’all enjoy!
Here's the list of books discussed in all three parts:
- The Body is Not an Apology by Sonya Renee Taylor
- Fearing the Black Body by Sabrina Strings
- The Embodiment of Disobedience by Andrea Elizabeth Shaw
- How to Speak Up Against Fatphobia by Samantha Puc, Jey Barnes
- Find Meg on all the things: @tspofnutmeg, @RoguePodron @AvatarStatePod @JellyTartsInBed
Meg’s pateon: https://www.patreon.com/oceanofmeg